Our family has decided to start celebrating Passover as a family tradition so that our children might also have the chance to ask us why, and so that we might have the chance to refer them to the wondrous works done by God. What is amazing is that the time of the Passover has fallen exactly over the time that I am doing the Exodus with little Simeon. So, it has worked out that I do the tenth plague with him the same day as we celebrate the Passover. I praise God for this!
I have also realised something else that is so wonderful. I have decided to do only the Old Testament with him this year so that by the time we celebrate Christ's birth, He will understand why. I will aim to do prophecies before Christmas so that He will see that Christ is the promised Messiah. I am very excited about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Response to "Passover"
Post a Comment