Christ loved children

"Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven...Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these ones who believe in me to sin it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea" Matt 18v2-6

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in Heaven...So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish." Matt18v10&14

"The children were brought to Him that He might lay His hands on them and pray. The disciples rebuked the people, but Jesus said "Let the children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven. And He laid His hands on them and went away." Matt 19v13-15

I am praying that the Lord will give me such a heart that truly loves children the way Jesus did; to see in each one of them the image of God and their immortal souls. I know I haven't been loving my children this way. My love has been selfish. I pray that the Lord will change this.

0 Response to "Christ loved children"

Post a Comment