"Come to me, all who labout and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matt11:28-30
If we are to follow Christ's example as a trainer, we have to constantly go back to Him in all moments, but especially in moments when you are burdened and tired and afraid. He is compassionate and willing to help us and to give us a load which is much lighter and bearable. I experienced this this weekend when my precious son was sick. It turned out he had bronchitis after we took him to the hospital 22:30, Saturday night. I always start of making the mistake in believing that I have to face these trials alone. But that is not true. Christ is with me and will guide me and strengthen me. He is our strength when we are weak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Response to "Christ, the parent's source of strength"
Post a Comment